The prestigious Scottish Thistle Awards recognise and honour the very best individuals, businesses, partnerships and events in the industry for their innovation, excellence and success.
This year, the Awards are back with a renewed focus to recognise those who have worked tirelessly in the face of the pandemic to create the world class destination and visitor experiences that Scotland is famous for.
The Regional Finals for Central, Fife and Tayside take place tomorrow. A range of ATC members have been shortlisted as Regional Finalists. These members are:
- Best B&B or Guest House Experience – Newton Farm Holidays
- Best Bar or Pub – The Townhouse Hotel
- Best Eatery Experience – WeeCOOK Kitchen
- Best Outdoor or Adventure Experience – Newton Farm
- Best Self-Catering Accomodation Experience – The Hideaway Experience
- Regional Ambassador – Alison Elliott (ATC Chair and Manager of Murton)
- Working Together for Tourism – Scottish Agritourism
A big congratulations to all, and good luck in the finals tomorrow!!