We believe Angus is one of the most exciting and perhaps overlooked corners of Scotland’s North East. An abundance of wildlife, outdoor adventure and a unique cultural heritage make Angus a captivating destination to live, work and visit.
With a passion for Angus Wildlife and Tourism Wild Angus have 20 years’ experience working in the environmental and tourism sectors in North East Scotland.
We can help you connect people, nature and tourism and have having expertise in the following areas:
- Events and Public Relations
- Product Development
- Project Management
- Community Engagement and Participation
- Ecological Services and Advice
- Bespoke Wildlife Tours and Itinerary Development
Contact us at email@example.com
- Over the last 20 years Kelly Ann has worked in the Angus and North East Scotland tourism and wildlife sectors for organisations including the National Trust for Scotland, VisitScotland, Angus Council, the River South Esk Catchment Partnership, and the Scottish Wildlife Trust.
- An interest in connecting people and nature, tourism and a love of the Angus countryside, in particular it’s coastline, led to the development of the Marine Life Angus website in 2011. The website highlights coastal hotspots for wildlife sightings and encourages the public to record marine mammal sightings along the Angus coast.
- Kelly Ann has worked on the development of nature and community focussed projects including the “Angus Coastal Festival” , Back from the Brink ‘Save our Small Blue’ and currently leads on the “Wild South Esk”- an EU LEADER funded journey through rural Angus from Corrie Fee to the North Sea for the River South Esk Catchment Partnership. A new venture for 2021 is the development of a new Angus Coastal trail the ‘Small Blue Way’. Watch this space!